Trans/Air Manufacturing Corporation
Service Parts Warranty
Subject to the conditions and limitation set forth below, for a period of 6 months, starting at the date of the shipment the buyer, Trans/Air Manufacturing Corporation (Trans/Air) warrants that each component will be free form defects in factory workmanship and materials when used and maintained in accordance with the recommended procedures. Should the part fail under warranty, Trans/Air will furnish a new or remanufactured replacement part. This is the End User’s sole and exclusive remedy.
THIS IS TRANS/AIR’S SOLE WARRANTY AND IT IS FURNISHED IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. TRANS/AIR MAKE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. NO WARRANT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS MADE BY TRANS/AIR.
Conditions and Limitations
- Trans/Air’s warranty shall not apply in the case of damaged incurred during shipment, accidental damage, abuse, misuse, act of natures, or if the serial number is missing, or to any product which, in the sole opinion of Trans/Air has been installed, altered or repaired in a manner affecting the efficiency or performance of the part.
- This warranty does not apply in cases of a failure of Trans/Air product which is attributable to improper evacuation procedures, or the introduction of non-approved refrigerant oil, additives or other contaminants into the system.
- This warranty does not apply in cases of failure of Trans/Air product, which is attributable to failure of the end user to perform or provide preventative maintenance in accordance with Trans/Air’s guidelines. Examples include, but not limited to, failure to properly maintain belt tension, clean condenser coils, replace evaporator filters, maintain electrical systems to provide proper voltage to components, or check and tighten hardware or fittings, which may have loosened due to vibrations. (See Trans/Air Preventive Maintenance Schedule)
- This warranty does not apply to loss of refrigerant or any damage caused by loss of refrigerant unless directly attributable to the failure of a Trans/Air product which, at the time of failure, was under warranty.
- This warranty applies only within the boundaries of the while United States, its territories, and Canada. For other available coverage that may be purchased, contact Trans/Air.
- Electrical products are warrantable at the discretion of Trans/Air.
TRANS/AIR’S LIABLITY TO THE PURCHASER FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM (S) OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTACT OR, INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, AS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRANS/AIR BE LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR THE LOSS PROFITS OR OTHER COMMERICAL LOSSES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT TRANS/AIR HAS RECEIVED NOTICE OF THE POSSIBLITY OR OCCURING BECAUSE THE EQUIPMENT IS OUT OF SERVICE. NO ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY MANNER RELATING TO THIS WARRANTY MAY BE BROUGHT BY ANYONE AFTER SIX (6) MONTHS FROM NOTIFICATION TO TRANS/AIR OF AN IN-WARRANTY FAILURE.
Warranty cover includes any part which, when installed on a vehicle or system, is found to be defective within the period covered by limited warranty policy and is subject to others of the warranty policy. Warranty coverage also includes any part, which is found to be defective when unpacked from the original container in which it was shipped. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING/FREIGHT DAMAGES. The customer must handle freight damage claims with the appropriate freight carrier to receive credit for freight damaged goods.
Trans/Air warrants all products to the original purchaser for up to (6 months) from the date of purchase and compressors up to one (1) year from the date of the purchase unless otherwise indicated.
It is the responsibility of every customer to correctly install any parts in accordance with the Original Equipment Manufactures instructions and policies.