Trans/Air Manufacturing Corporation is an ISO 9001 registered firm, manufacturing a full line of climate control systems for the school, commercial and electric/hybrid vehicle markets. Units, parts, service, training, warranty, and new or aftermarket installations are available through factory-owned operations or a network of distributors throughout North America.
To delight our customers with high value climate control systems, components and services for the bus and commercial vehicle markets.
Provide the safest, healthiest, most comfortable environments for travelling consumers by developing mutually-beneficial channel customer partnerships and utilizing our expertise and experience to deliver timely, innovative products and services. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit, and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders, and the communities in which we live and work, to prosper.
- Customer Enthusiasm - We continually strive to delight our internal and external customers with high value products and services.
- Quality - We will strive to maintain a high level of Quality in our Products and Services as defined by our customers. We are committed to a total quality system based on the principles of ISO 9001.
- Continuous Improvement - We believe that our sustained success depends on the ability to continually improve the quality, performance, cost, and on-time delivery of our products and services.
- Positive Attitude - We believe in focusing on goals, not obstacles, using creative thinking, teamwork and positive "We Can" attitude.
- Respect for Individual - We have nothing of greater value than our people! We believe that demonstrating respect for the uniqueness of every individual builds a team of confident, dedicated, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect, and self-discipline.
- Communication - We recognize the value of communication, which fosters long term positive relationships with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Teamwork - Our philosophy is that teamwork and a focused collective effort will result in the mutual success of Trans/Air and its employees, suppliers, dealers, and customers.
- Environment - We continually strive to develop products and processes that are environmentally responsible in the local and worldwide communities.
- Profitability - We will generate sufficient profit to reinvest in the business for the achievement of long-term success for all Trans/Air stakeholders.